Motability at Tracks Suzuki
As a Premier Partner of the Motability Scheme, we value all our disabled customers and are fully committed to looking after all their motoring needs. Our team of Motability Specialists are highly qualified and well equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you find the perfect car for you needs.
When you join the Motability Scheme at Tracks you get more than just a brand new Suzuki, you get all the freedom that comes with a truly worry-free lease courtesy of Suzuki’s extensive range of award-winning Motability cars that deliver versatility and roominess without compromising on style and performance.
Whatever lease you pick – the price always includes…
- Insurance cover from RSA Motability
- Servicing and maintenance
- A range of adaptions where needed
- Full breakdown assistance
- Up to two named drivers for the car
- Tyre repair and replacement, windscreen repair, MOTs and road tax
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Support from a dedicated UK based Motability Customer Services team
Who can join?
To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following mobility allowances and you must have at least 12 months award length remaining:
- Higher Rate of Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
How to join?
Watch our short video below to see how to join the Motability Scheme at Tracks in three simple steps.
Getting a new Suzuki on Motability – Your step by step guide:
- Before you visit us – Check if you’re eligible to join the scheme. If yes, Tracks can offer you a wide range of brand new Suzuki cars that you can lease through the scheme.
- When you visit – Bring with you a copy of your award notice, confirmation of your address (utility bill) and driving licenses for those that will be nominated to drive. Remember, you can have up to two named drivers.
- Choose your Suzuki – When choosing a new Suzuki on Motability there is a lot consider, including suitability, fuel consumption and cost. Fortunately, at Tracks we have a team of highly trained specialists to help you find your perfect Motability car.
- Adaptations – We understand some customers require specialist aids to help them with their mobility so we have a long-standing relationship with GM Coachwork, a Motability Adaption Centre that can customise our vehicles to suit your needs. Watch our short video testing a boot hoist adaptation fitted to a Suzuki Vitara we organised for a Motability customer.
5. Order your Suzuki – Once you’ve decided which Suzuki is best for you, your Motability Specialist will complete your order with you online. Next, Motability will send you an acceptance letter with your Personal Identification Number, which is required when you collect your new Suzuki.
6. Get your Suzuki – Delivery times will vary depending on the model. You may have to wait for certain variants while others We may have to wait for certain models while others we will have in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
7. Help and support – If you have any questions about your Suzuki or Motability feel free to call your specialist or pop in for a coffee and a chat. As part of your Motability package, you will receive servicing and maintenance from Tracks and full breakdown cover from the RAC. All of this is included at no extra cost to you.
Whether you’re an existing customer or new to the scheme, you can get a fantastic deal on a new Suzuki at Tracks through the Motability Scheme, with nil advance payment now available on all models in the range.
Choose a new Suzuki on Motability
Terms & Conditions
*Nil Advance Payment available on all Swift and Ignis models (except Ignis SZ5 1.2 Dualjet petrol manual). Nil Advance Payment available on Vitara SZ4 & petrol manual SZ-T only. Optional extras are available at extra cost. The specific vehicles shown above are for illustrative purposes and include options which are available at extra cost. Models shown: Ignis 1.2 Dualjet SZ-T shown has optional Side Decal Set, Coloured Foglamp Bezels, Front Grille Centre Bar & Door Mirror Covers, Rear Upper Spoiler, Black Side Moulding and Front Skid Plate available for an additional £1481, Swift 1.0 Boosterjet SZ5 HYBRID shown has optional Mesh Front Grille with Coloured Trim and Rear Upper Spoiler (£479), and Vitara 1.6 SZ-T petrol manual shown has optional Misti Satin Black Alloy Wheels, Rear Upper Spoiler, Front Grille Black Trim, Black Side Trim, Front Bumper Moulding Set and Side Body Moulding Set (£1373).Fuel consumption figures are based on an EU test for comparative purposes only and may not reflect real driving results. Motability Scheme vehicles are leased to customers by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876), City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HB. To qualify you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) and applications must be made with participating dealers between 1st January 2018 and 31st March 2018. Prices are correct at time of broadcast, are subject to availability and may change.