Everything you need to know about Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Want flexibility at the end of your finance agreement? With Personal Contract Purchase, you can keep your monthly payments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment.
How does it work?
- You agree an initial deposit, how many miles you expect to travel each year and how long you want the agreement to run.
- The final lump sum repayment is our predicted value (Guaranteed Future Value) of your car based on this information.
- The deposit and GFV are deducted from the price of the car and the remaining balance and interest provide you with low fixed monthly repayments.
Options at the end of the agreement:
- Part exchange the car.
- Return the car and not pay the final lump sum payment.
- Pay the final lump sum payment to own the car.
Benefits of PCP:
- Borrow any amount from £1,000.
- Flexible deposits typically from 5% of the on the road price.
- Guaranteed value for your car.*
- Choose any new or used car less than 7 years old at the end of the agreement.
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your budget.
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles a year.
- Available to limited companies on a non-regulated basis.
*As long as you stick to the mileage restrictions and keep the car in ‘Good Condition‘.