Driving Instructor Memberships
Choosing the right car for your driving tuition is very important with reliability, safety, comfort and value for money the key things to consider. Look no further as we offer everything you need:
- Suzuki cars are highly regarded in the automotive industry for producing some of the most reliable cars on the market.
- Low basic price, competitive support and strong residual values means costs are minimised.
- All models are well equipped with the latest spec and advanced safety features. Watch our short video below testing the radar brake assist function on the Suzuki Swift.
- Every Suzuki has been intelligently engineered to deliver advanced efficiency, with low C02 emissions and outstanding fuel economy.
- Suzuki are well known as the ‘small car experts’ with a wide range of award-winning small cars to choose from, including Celerio, Ignis, Swift and Baleno.
Exclusive discounts for driving instructors
As part of our partnership with the Driving Instructors Association (DIA), the Institute of Advanced Motorists / IAM Roadsmart and the Motor Schools Association (MSA GB), we’re pleased to offer members of these organisations exclusive discounts on all models in our new Suzuki range. Not only can you save up to 22% off the initial price of your new Suzuki but you can also receive discounts on metallic and dual-tone paint.
- Up to 22% off the retail price of a new Suzuki.
- A further discount when purchasing a new Suzuki with metallic or dual-tone paint.
- You can use your membership discount when purchasing a new Suzuki for a family member.
- No minimum membership length – as long as you are a member of the aforementioned associations you will be eligible for these discounts.
- Plus, receive free He-Man dual controls when you purchase a new Suzuki from Tracks.
|Model||Standard Price||Offer Price||Saving|
|Celerio 1.0 SZ3||£9,649||£9,288.39||£360.61|
|Ignis 1.2 SZ-T||£12,999||£11,270.64||£1,728.36|
|Swift 1.0 Boosterjet Hybrid SZ5||£15,499||£12,573.90||£2,925.10|
|Baleno 1.0 Boosterjet SZ-T||£14,999||£12,990.63||£2,008.37|
|Vitara 1.6 Kuro||£18,749||£15,318.52||£3,430.48|
|S-Cross 1.4 Boosterjet SZ5 ALLGRIP 4×4||£26,099||£20,509.86||£5,589.14|
Terms & Conditions
Offers available between 1st July 2018 and 30th September 2018, but may be amended or withdrawn at any time. This offer is subject to availability and is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Full written quotations and details, including terms and conditions, are available on request. Proof of membership must be produced to receive the discount. The member qualifies for one new car purchase in a rolling twelve-month period (from date of registration). The car can be purchased outright or financed through Black Horse Contract Hire or Personal Contract Hire. The entitlement can be utilised for members’ own use or a family member who resides at the same home address (vehicle is not for re-sale purpose). This scheme is not in conjunction with any other Suzuki offer. The car must be retained, with no change of ownership for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of registration. Purchases from this scheme will be audited, including possible contact with the purchaser; any misuse will result in the immediate withdrawal of the member’s organisation/supplying dealer from the scheme, which is not intended for profit or trading purposes.