Free MOT for Life
Terms and conditions:
- Customers who purchase any used vehicle in conjunction with a Tracks Suzuki Service Plan are eligible to receive the MOT for Life.
- MOT for Life means the life of ownership by the registered owner of the vehicle at the point of sale and it is not transferable.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation that the MOT for Life is authentic.
- Does not include any parts or labour required to repair the vehicle or other charges which may be incurred due to additional work which the vehicle requires to pass the MOT.
- No cash alternative.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Vehicles must be serviced annually by Tracks of Exeter or Tracks of Taunton (Tracks) in line with the manufacturer’s schedule.
- If the vehicle fails its MOT, the subsequent re-test will also be free provided that work required to pass the MOT is carried out by Tracks and is within 10 days of the original test date.
- If the required work is carried out by another party the usual retail fee for the initial MOT will immediately become payable and charged at the usual retail price.
- Bookings are subject to availability of MOT testing slots.
- Tracks reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.